Many homes in Perth and other places in Australia feature swimming pools. Pools are great additions to a property. After a hard day’s work, you can take a refreshing dip. You can bring over relatives, colleagues, and friends during the weekend for a refreshing dip while having a tea party . You can converse with your business partners, clients, providers, and visitors at the swimming pool instead ofthe living room or some other place inside your house itself to protect your privacy.
But having a pool could also be dangerous , especially if it lacks a fence or border of some sort. With the absence of a fence , you may be putting your family at a risk . They may jump into the water and risk drowning if they cannot swim. Or they can get injured by the pool’s filtering equipment. Worse, the risk increases substantially if no one is looking over them.
That is why installing a pool fence is definitely a worthwhile investment. Many types of beautiful fencing exist, but glass pool fencing is installed in an increasing number of properties . These borders comprise of clear, thick, and impact-resistant glass panels that are fastened toaluminium or stainless steel posts and railings. The glass panels allow you to seethe other side in an instant . Additionally, the glass panels convey a contemporary, modern, and clean feel to your yard .
Just like any other structure in your property a glass fence needs to be regularly maintained. Else, mildew will grow on the panels and the components may get damaged. But do not worry because maintaining your investment is easy without having to spend a lot
* Stay away from glass cleaners that are displayed in home-improvement shops or hardware stores. That is because most of them leave unsightly residue on the surface when they dry. Instead, simply use warm water and liquid soap, the type you typically use for washing dishes. Create a solution by adding one part of soap to three parts of water and wipe the solution on the glass panels using a sponge or a chamois cloth. Get rid of the suds by hosing the panels with cool, clean water. Use a rubber squeegee to remove more water.
* Never wipe or dry the panels with a cotton cloth because the cloth’s material has a tendency to leave tiny fibres and lint. Simply leave them to dry in the air and sun.
* Posts and railings need to be maintained. Use a chamois, microfibre cloth, or sponge to wipe it clean. Do not use cotton rags or polyester material because the rough material can scratch the chrome coating of the railings and posts. Keeping them spotlessly clean makes them the type of balustrading Perth homeowners would die for.
* For powder-coated railings and columns, use a mineral-based turpentine or methyl-based spirit to clean the structure. These chemicals are gentle enough to avoid damaging the coating.
* Always clean the attachments, bolts, and screws that hold the glass panels to the posts regularly, typically twice a year. Clean and put a drop of oil or two on the screw treads.
With simple but regular maintenance , your swimming pool’s glass fence will last you a lifetime.
Tags: glass fence, glass panel, glass pool fence, glass pool fencing, how to clean your glass pool fencing, pool fence, pool safety, swimming pool, swimming pool fence, swimming pool safety, transparent pool fence